Take the Pre-Work Survey
To prepare for your software install, a Site Survey will be completed approximately 30 days in advance.
Survey Elements Include
- Demographic profile including correct customer name/type, contact information, CTS number and address
- Confirm users and teams
- Current PaintManager® software version
- Hardware overview
- Current Windows® operating system
- Booth requirements
- Connectivity/Internet accessibility/Networks
- Body Shop management system interfaces (if applicable)
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Take the survey online via a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC at www.ConnectXI.com.
The survey is available to complete by hand in the Connect XI booklet, however, responses will need to be keyed into the online survey where a Site Survey Report can be generated and applicable tasks noted. See your PPG Representative for assistance.
Create an Action List
Once the survey is complete, review the Site Survey Report and create an action plan for installation day.
My conversion date is: ____________________
My PPG contact is: ____________________
eLearning training modules completed on: ____________________
PaintManager® XI software classroom training will be on: ____________________
PaintManager® XI software classroom training will be located at: ____________________